Crawley Creek Book 5
Hawke Kapshaw can’t stop fantasizing about the new ranch psychiatrist Jeannette Hall. A city girl with more education then common sense, she is the polar opposite of the ranch-raised Crawley Creek brothers. He knows he should stay away from the fiery, uptight woman, but he’s captivated and can’t keep his distance. If only he could figure out a way to show her he can be the man of her dreams.
Dr. Jeanette Hall didn’t come to North Dakota to find a man, but she’s surrounded by them at the Crawley Creek ranch. Her dreams have been invaded by the oh-so-potent, Hawke Kapshaw, but she’s heard of his exploits, and she’s not interested in being another notch in his belt.
Can a girl with trust issues accept a man who hides his emotions behind sarcasm and innuendos? How long can they deny the sparks flying between them? Will Hawke be Jeanette’s downfall, or will she be his salvation?
- Amazon: http://amzn.to/20VSv9Q
- Amazon UK: http://tinyurl.com/jyxkx76
- Amazon CA: http://tinyurl.com/jg3rtup
- Amazon AU: http://tinyurl.com/gtzlxyx
- Smashwords: http://tinyurl.com/ju6nauv
- Barnes & Noble: http://tinyurl.com/gq6x8fe
- iTunes: http://tinyurl.com/hlktr5u
- ARE: http://tinyurl.com/j5chtz9
- Kobo: http://tinyurl.com/h97vuad
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28946886-hawke-s-salvation